VSHL PAC is the official political action committee of the Virginia Society for Human Life, the first state right-to-life organization, formed in 1967.
Our goal is to help elect candidates to state office who support life from conception to natural death.
To donate to VSHL PAC, please use this link:
Our address is: 6767 Forest Hills Avenue, Suite 304, Richmond, VA 23225
Email: [email protected]
What We Do:
Virginia Society for Human Life (VSHL) promotes the Right to Life in Virginia through education and legislative action .
Our Position Summary:
• The right to life is inalienable.
• Unborn babies should be protected in law.
• The dependent elderly, those who live with disability or chronic illness, or the terminally ill should be protected from both active and passive euthanasia.
• Women facing unplanned pregnancies should be supported emotionally, spiritually, and materially so that abortion does not feel like their only choice.
• We support legislation which respects and protects the right to life of each member of the human family, both before and after birth.
• We work peacefully within the law in order to change the law.
Who we are:
VSHL is a non-sectarian organization. The common thread uniting our membership is a respect for all innocent human life from fertilization to natural death.
VSHL is the Virginia Affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee.
Virginia Society for Human Life is a 501(c)4 organization.
VSHL Educational Fund is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.
VSHL Political Action Committee helps educate and turn out pro-life voters to vote for pro-life candidates.
Paid for by Virginia Society for Human Life PAC. Not paid for or authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. Donations over $100 will be reported to the State Board of Election including Name, Address, Occupation, Employer, Place of Employment and if you are a Citizen or have a Valid Green Card.
VSHL PAC 6767 Forest Hill Avenue, Suite 304, Richmond, VA 23225 [email protected]