VSHL PAC is the official political action committee of the Virginia Society for Human Life, the first state right-to-life organization, formed in 1967.
Our goal is to help elect candidates to state office who support life from conception to natural death.
To donate to VSHL PAC please:
Make your check payable to: VSHL PAC or Virginia Society for Human Life PAC
Mail to: 6767 Forest Hills Avenue, Suite 304, Richmond, VA 23225
Include: Occupation, Employer and Employer Address
Online Donations Coming Soon!
Our address is: 6767 Forest Hills Avenue, Suite 304, Richmond, VA 23225
What We Do:
Virginia Society for Human Life (VSHL) promotes the Right to Life in Virginia through education and legislative action .
Our Position Summary:
• The right to life is inalienable.
• Unborn babies should be protected in law.
• The dependent elderly, those who live with disability or chronic illness, or the terminally ill should be protected from both active and passive euthanasia.
• Women facing unplanned pregnancies should be supported emotionally, spiritually, and materially so that abortion does not feel like their only choice.
• We support legislation which respects and protects the right to life of each member of the human family, both before and after birth.
• We work peacefully within the law in order to change the law.
Who we are:
VSHL is a non-sectarian organization. The common thread uniting our membership is a respect for all innocent human life from fertilization to natural death.
VSHL is the Virginia Affiliate of the National Right to Life Committee.
Virginia Society for Human Life is a 501(c)4 organization.
VSHL Educational Fund is a tax deductible 501(c)3 organization.
VSHL Political Action Committee helps educate and turn out pro-life voters to vote for pro-life candidates.